Thursday, October 19, 2006

My Constant

When I'm lost in the rain,In your eyes I know I'll find the light to light my way.And when I'm scared,And losing ground,When my world is going crazy,You can turn it all around.And when I'm down you're there- pushing me to the top.
You're always there,giving me all you've got.







When I lose the will to win,
I just reach for you and
I can reach the sky again.
I can do anything
'Cause your love is so amazing,
'Cause your love inspires me.
And when I need a friend,
You're always on my side
Giving me faith
taking me through the night
For a shield from the storm,
For a friend, for a love
to keep me safe and warm
I turn to you.

I know we have our differences. I know that I've let you down too many times. I know that I don't deserve all you do and continue to do for me, but that is why you're the light of my life. Your compassion, love, forgiveness and encouragement drive me every day. I promise your prayers will not go unanswered, I promise I will make you proud one day. Im sorry Im not the daughter you deserve but I thank you for loving me despite of all my faults. I can't ever say that there is no one there, because you never leave me. You're my constant, my true friend, my heart.

This post brought to you by Love Thursday.

No comments: