Friday, September 01, 2006

Open Bars= Early Nap Time For Me

The event ended up going really well.
It was super fun.

The only problem was that I didn't each much that day and the cranberry/grey goose's hit me really hard. Not to the point where I was a loud obnoxious drunk, but to the point where I decided that the couch at light bar was really really comfy and I decided to take a nap. I got us kicked out, go me. I don't remember this happening.

The only good thing I can say is that passing out does keep me from drunk dialing or texting. No phone damage done for me. I can't say that for other people, but well you know she actually stayed awake.

Everyone did look super hot that night, and I will post pictures as soon as Snippy uploads them.

Bobby Bones did end up MCing the event. Bobby and I have run into each other a few times before, and well I don't really care for him too much. I do have to admit that he was really nice and not toolish this time around. Well actually I take that back because he did ask me, "Emma do any cute girls other than the ones that are already here come to this thing?"

Oh and then later he said, "Hey Emma who is that chick you were talking to?"

Bobby Bones apparently is really on the prowl. Lame.

I will admit that the highlight of the night for me was how Sean Little would not stop talking to Bobby Bones, and Im pretty sure Sean Little wanted to find out if Bobby Bones was willing to get scandalous with him aka Sean Little wanted to rape Bobby Bones. It didn't work but it was really entertaining.

I made friends with the DJ at Vicci who happens to spin on saturdays there, and that makes him my favorite DJ. He also played all my fave songs and I really enjoyed dancing to my spanish music with the whities, hehe.

The night ended with Sean Little pretending to be straight for a little bit but then ended up going home with someone who is very very gay.

No comments: