Friday, July 28, 2006

We had "the talk"

So last night I decided to head over to Panama's after Arlette's good bye dinner to well-you know.

We were cuddling and I decided to have the talk about what exactly it is that we're doing here, because I hate playing games and we need to just get this out of the way. At first he was hesitant to say anything but I had to put my foot down and tell him, look Dude I don't care what you have to say, if you never call me because I freak you out, just say what you have to say. Im not going to be sad much less shed a tear if you never talk to me again because we had "the talk."

So Panama informs me he was in a really long relationship about a year ago, and that's all over and she's moved on and he's over it in the sense that he knows he can't have her. However, he thinks about her all the time and doesn't see himself getting completely over her anytime soon. I would think this was a cop out for just saying hey you and I are just going to have sex, however what it comes down to is that Panama has a Midland.

You guys know how I feel about Midland and well Im sure my feelings for him aren't going to stop anytime soon, I am willing to move on but only partially. I am not sure what is going to happen with Panama. Honestly, we have great chemistry, he's very sweet to me. We laugh and joke around together a lot. He shows me he cares in little insignificant ways and I do sense he has true respect for me.

Once again we've come to the conclusion that we don't know each other, we want to continue to spend time together and to get to know each other. We'll see what will happen, but as of right now we're both going to just have fun with it. Im completely fine with that because he's chosen my way of honesty rather then beating around the bush. So many guys make things very complicated and I hate that, I made that clear to him. It was great that we were able to clarify things and agree that we're seeking simplicity in this. Who knows where that will take us.

No comments: