Thursday, July 27, 2006

Absence makes the penis heart grow fonder?

I saw Panama last night. He got back from NYC yesterday, I honestly did not expect a call until saturday if that. At 4:30 p.m. yesterday afternoon while I was getting ready to leave work my cell phone started ringing. I was in total shock when Panama was calling.

He was driving home from the aiport and was wondering what I was doing later in the evening. After much I don't have a ride drama I finally was able to take my Mom's car to go see him, we had dinner, good conversation, and well you know the rest.

At dinner we actually mostly talked about my weekend cause he wanted to know how good/bad I was. I told him I was good, in reality what he doesn't know won't hurt him. Like I told him, it really doesn't matter wether I was good or not. We're not together, he didn't like that too much, but Im straight to the point. He and I can have all the fun we want, that's what its all about right?

It was a really good time and Im sure we'll hang out again this weekend, he seemed really happy to see me and well Im sure the three hours he spent with me were a lot more fun then 6 days in NYC.

No comments: