Saturday, November 04, 2006

Thanks for all the support SNIPPY!

NOT GETTING BOOTED! *sticks out toungue*

Excuse me for not blogging earlier because I have a life. Well, not really. However, I did get volunteered to drive back and forth to Houston today. I hate Houston, hate Houston drivers and Houston traffic. Im back in Austin though, and Im actually leaving my house tonight unlike last night.

I mean I really had a blast myspacing back and forth with that stupid loser who rejected me and then called me hot. Yeah that's how I spent my Friday evening. He's fucking with my head and I don't like that. He's getting himself into trouble and doesn't even know it, WATCH OUT.

Sorry for the lame blog but Im just covering my ass. Better one tomorrow I hope.

I'm on my way to see Borat! Im super super excited. I will let you know what I think.

lata

No comments: