Monday, October 16, 2006

The game that almost made me crap my pants

I went a little camera crazy at the game on Sat, so I had to pic my favorites to show you guys.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yes, I took lots of pictures of the marching band. I admit I love marching bands. Yes, I was a band geek at one point, I marched in the band and I played the flute and NO I didn't stick it in my vagina.

Here is my favorite:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Isn't burnt orange beautiful?

The games was fun except for the whole first quarter when the horns were playing like shit and when we were losing 10-0 to FREAKING Baylor. That's just not right horns, don't put your fans through that.

Luckily we did end up kicking some major Baylor Bear ass.

I wish I had cool pictures to show of my friend and I at the game but we ended up asking these old guys to take the pictures and they ended up being super big pervs and they took a picture of my ass instead.

When it started to rain they also asked us why we brought super large condoms to the game, puke.

Behold my head in a large condom:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You know you're really kickin some ass in a game when you stop to take silly self pictures:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Tbone Stallone said...

Dude, i had to board my plane to in Houston, when the score was 10-0. I was fucking pissed, then i got to LAX, and between the thug life shuttle bus to the terminal somewhere outside BFE, I couldnt get a hold of my drunk ass friends to give me the score.

I finally got the score from a nice Nigerian guy, who let me commendeer his laptop and hit-up ESPN, which btw way suck cock for score updates.

But I guess you cant spell penis with out E-S-P-N.