Wednesday, September 06, 2006

You know what? I DON'T CARE.

Why is my stupid blog about Bobby Bones causing this much drama? Why? Seriously?

This is my MOTHERFUCKING BLOG, and I can write about whatever I want to.

I have given my link to 4 people: Hi Snippy, Bob, Santi and Melinda.

I set my blog to private last night because I was so embarrased or afraid that my blog would be talked about on air and people would send me hate mail, comments etc.

You know what bring it the fuck on.

This is so childish and stupid. Who the fuck cares what I think? Why would anyone find what I write meaningful enough to send it to someone who I don't even know?

Honestly, I really don't care. This is their fault, not mine. So go ahead and send the link to my blog to whoever the hell you want, cause I don't care. Im not going to start censoring myself now.

For fucksakes people this is the motherfucking internet, didn't your parents ever tell you that everything on the internet is a fucking lie? Who takes the internet seriously? Who?

I shouldn't get scolded for what I wrote, especially by my friends. Fuck that. This is my blog, it's my business. I didn't say that YOU thought Bobby Bones was a tool. I said I think, as in ME.

I write this blog, it's MY opinion. If someone is going to be stupid enough to take my words as that of others then that is their motherfucking problem.

Rant over.

No comments: