Friday, September 29, 2006

Just a little love

Do you ever have one of those days where you just need to feel loved?

Im having one of those days.

I had a very emotionally draining night last night. I drained out all the love in me and poured it into someone else. Someone who has done the same for me my entire excistence. Im his little girl, and he's my first love.

Today I need a little of that love back, and you know what when you need love, sometimes it's hard to find or should I say feel it?

So I did what I do when I need a little love, I listened to some soulful love music.

Today it's Ray Lamontagne.

I saw Ray at ACL.

He played on Friday, this was the day I hung out at ACL all by myself. At first I was sad, but when I got to Ray's show I layed back, closed my eyes and his music made my heart burst.

Music can give you love when no one or nothing else will.

Thank You Ray.

1 comment:

Tbone Stallone said...

Thanks for the ray, its made my day