Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Blog where I apologize to Santi twice

I suck at this whole blogging thing :( Sorry Santi since I know you're the only one that reads this. I promise as of today that I will begin to post daily about my lame and lonely interesting, crazy ass life.

Vacation was wonderful! It was really good to spend time with my parents and Emilio, amazing how good of a time you can actually manage to have with your family. Although I admit it was mostly three of us making fun of how crazy dorky my Dad is, I guess that's where I get it from. We spent a day at the beach in Tampa and then did the whole Disney World and Universal thing for the rest of time. I have a great tan now :)
The best really was becoming a kid all over again, I know its so very cliche saying that but its true. Disney World will never seize to amaze, its a whole different world, a happy perfect world. So it was a nice change, but Im more of a reality fan then fantasy so Im glad to be back in town. Work sucks however the party bug that has hit me does not, I've been quite the social butterfly the past week and a 1/2 and its a good role for me. I even went out last night, yeah I went downtown on a monday. I met up with an old friend from hs, a really really nice guy. I must say that college and the real world do dorky boys a lot of good. He surprisingly looked really good, was really nice, and we had awesome conversation. The problem: he goes to school out of state, his dream career will take place very far away from Austin, and well I just don't want to go there. Arlette came out and joined us for drinks and some dancing and get this we're going to play beer pong tonight! Yeah Im going to behave like a frat boy tonight but this is appropriate when hanging out with Sam aka the Craziest Guy In the World (sorry Santi).


1 comment:

Velvetsaje said...

Aww. Two blogs about me in one week. I'm a delebrity!!!