Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I'm a playa on the Internet

Last night I was having a late night conversation via Myspace with the guy who rejected me, at the exact same time I was having a conversation with his best friend. The best part is that at the time they were only separated by bedroom walls.

The guy who rejected me continues to flirt and since I've caught on to his little game he doesn't have the upper hand anymore. I've been really brutal in shutting him down. He predictably responds by trying to call me out on my shit, only it's not shit, it's damn real. I mean it when I say I don't like him and that no I don't want to go out on a date with his fat ass roomate. I don't care if this is the season for giving, I'll give him a big fat kick in the balls if he keeps it up. I take pity on no one.


His best friend has really grown on me though. He's a very sweet, quiet and nerdy guy. Well, Hello! I love nerds. Perfect. Only I have to be very careful in what I say or do cause who knows what the loser who rejected me has said about me to him. In the meanwhile we hang out and talk Sci-Fi and Psychology. I hate Sci-Fi, it makes me want to poke my eyes out but being a playa is all about impressing, even if you have to fake it a little bit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I once told I girl I loved Merryl Streep, the opera and Avril Lavine.