Saturday, November 11, 2006

Leave MY fucking song alone!

I don't want to hear it on MTV, especially not when it's featured on an episode of Laguna Beach. I don't want to hear it on the local pop station, especially when it's featured on a new music segment on the radio show of The Media Guy I pissed Off.

It's not new! It's been my favorite song for well over a year. This blog is named after it. I love, love, love it! For the love of God, PLEASE don't ruin it for me. It's an awesome song and I know that the teeny bopper kids are just going to soak it all up and next show I go see Im going to be the only person of age at the show, ok well maybe Snippy will be there too. BUT STILL!

Leave it the fuck alone. Leave it in my little world of guilty pleasures. Leave it alone in my world of designer clothes, make up, sweaty hot band boys, or even regular hot boys, rock & roll, sex and cheesecake.

I know it's kind of stupid of me to become possesive of a song, but I do. All the time. I feel like my favorite songs are my little treasures, hidden from the world and when they are discovered I get a little jealous. Like, "Hey but I liked it first!"

"Little old me, Yeah I LIKED IT FIRST."

I want someone to recognize that, cause really it matters.

I know, I know it's stupid. I know I should be happy for them, that they're going to get super huge and make lots of money. They're nice guys and they deserve it. I mean really I met them, they're nice. Agustana is an awesome band, with a bunch of good guys. They deserve to get big.
I just didn't want MY song, Boston, to get ruined.

I can totally understand why the world is in love with it though. Sigh. Here you go, enjoy it internet but remember! I liked it first!



*Goes off to the corner and pouts, while singing Boston at the top of her lungs*

No comments: