Thursday, October 26, 2006

DANCING IS THE DEVIL!

So kickball is over and I need something to do, something to make me feel like Im doing something productive, something semi athletic.

So what did I do?

I signed up for a dance class. A hard core dance class that includes modern, hip hop and some other type of dancing into it. Now while I am expert booty dancer, and I dance some salsa and merenge I have never had any formal instrucion.I've never danced with structure, and beat counts and technique requirements. The 6 months of ballet class I took when I was like 5 do not count. Im mean Im pretty sure I was awesome at the plie and piroutte but my parents decided that any type of dancing comes from the devil and they shattered my ballerina dreams.

I start class today and Im super excited, Im ready to get my ass kicked and get all Flashdance up in that dance studio, if not I'll just bust out some Miss New Booty moves because those moves, those moves always work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why didn't you tell me you were doing this?!? I have been wanting to join a dance class for years!