Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Clay Aiken It's Your Turn Now

Ever since the beginning of my infatuation with N*Sync I knew that there was something gay different about Lance Bass.


Apparently I wasn't the only one having dirty fantasies with Justin Timberlake. Lance Bass has finally revealed he's gay. Omg! GASP!!!
I love it when celebrities come out with secrets like this, it's as funny as Paris Hilton or Lindsey Lohan trying to cover up they are sluts. It just can't be done.





Who would have thought? No way we could have guessed with his manly waxed eyebrows, his girly expressions, the fact he hung out at gay bars, and his "best friend" and him would share clothes. Good for Lance for coming out, Clay I think it's your turn. You guys could tour together with Prince, haha.

1 comment:

Velvetsaje said...

Funny I posted the same thing.