Friday, June 02, 2006

On my way to find my sunrise!

Where does one go to do that? THE SUNSHINE STATE! I will be leaving for Florida tomorrow morning with my parents and brother. I am sooooo excited, its been a long time since I've had a real vacation. We're going to Tampa for a few days, yay beach! Then we're going to the best place on earth, Disney World. It will be great to unwind, relax, and be a tourist. I hope to become a kid all over again and fully enjoy Disney World. Last time I went to Disney World I was 14 and much too cool for the shows and Epcot Center. This time the experience will be completely different because now I have no reason to thought of as cool. I will be back on Sunday the 11th. You guys pray for a safe trip for us on the road, cause we all now I'll take care of the having fun part!

15 with Mickey at my last Disney trip

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: