Monday, May 22, 2006

Numero Uno.

Hello there internet. Im oficially a blogger. So I've had a great day today, seems like a lot of things have been falling into place lately. Perhhaps its the fact that I got on the scale today and I lost another 3.5 pounds this week. Amazing? Yeah, I think so. I survived my Mom's 50th birthday week without gaining one single pound. Life is good. It's truly amazing how much my mood depends on my new weight loss challenge. I get depressed now when I don't eat right or when I don't exercise. Im dreading that week when I hit a plateau or even worse when I gain a single pound or hell even 1/2 a pound back. Its going to crush me. However, I am doing this right and I realize that its going to be a slow process but one well worth it at the end. I already have a weight loss journal though and I certainly don't want this to turn into that, so lets move on shall we? I have no idea what this will eventually evolve to, but believe it or not sometimes I have some pretty important thigns to say. Ok so maybe they won't be important to you, but hey this is my blog and I get to talk about whatever I want to. Basically this means I can bitch about whatever I want, and YOU can't tell me to shut up. I guess you could tell me to shut up, but I'll just delete your comment, hah. However, since life seems to be looking up I think I might not do as much bitching or at least I hope that's not what it becomes. If it does I'll make sure to change it to www.thehonduranbitches.blogspot.com

No comments: